Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Depending on Experience
Location: Grays, Essex
Our client is a small mechanical works company based in Grays, Essex. They operate primarily in London and the South East undertaking all commercial and light industrial projects from £1000.00 to £500,000.00. The position they are offering is within a small but expanding company doubling turn over year on year with real potential for candidates looking to move up the ladder.
Purpose of the Mechanical Estimator role:
- Office based estimator providing quotations to building companies and direct to clients.
- Site surveys and pre-contract client meetings.
- Offer proposals and design input when at tender stage.
- Client relationship progression.
What will you need in becoming the successful Mechanical Estimator:
- Mechanical estimating experience is essential.
- HVAC/NVQ qualifications or degree in mechanical engineering.
- Able to use Word, Excel and ideally estimating software.
- Strong leadership skills.
- References required.
Benefits of the Mechanical Estimator:
- All travel expenses paid
- Phone, laptop, company vehicle provided after probation period.
- Overtime at time and a half
If you meet the criteria for this Mechanical Estimator position then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job