Are you a Teacher, Tutor or Trainer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a successful College on an exciting new role in the Manchester area.
We will require outstanding Mechanical Engineering Lecturers for both temporary and permanent roles.
• Ofsted rating of Outstanding
• Leading FE College with a wide variety of courses available
• Largest educational provider for 16 - 19 year olds in the region
• Offering around 40 A Level subjects
• Rated in the top three colleges in the country
• State of the art facilities including; a new Construction Skills Centre, new theatre, new restaurant,
hair and beauty salons and nail bar, a 3G sports pitch and multi-use games area, engineering and construction workshops, art and design studios and a Learning Centre on three floors equipped with the latest technology.
What you will need:
• A recognised teaching qualification
• A background in delivering Mechanical Engineering
• To hold a relevant qualifications within Mechanical Engineering
• To have a real passion, commitment and enthusiasm about the subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business