We are currently searching for am experienced Mechanical Engineering Lecturer for a leading vocational training college in Saudi Arabia.
We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with experience of the following:
-Experience in Material science, heat treatment and material testing (metallography)
-Industry experience in production area (e.g. mechatronic systems, production lines, manufacturing systems etc.)
-Certification in quality process and quality management (optional: certified Project Manager)
-Teaching experience from colleges, universities in technical major
-Proven English skills (IELTS)
Key responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineering Lecturer:
- To be responsible to the Head of Department for specific modes of study or a group of students/ courses. To support continuous improvement in College standards for teaching, learning and assessment, student retention and achievement.
- Demonstrate a good up to date knowledge and understanding of a range of teaching, learning and assessment strategies and know how to use and adopt them to provide opportunities for all learners to achieve their potential.
- To plan, prepare and carry out teaching duties which meet the requirements of the course syllabus and module outcomes, teaching programme, lesson objectives and assessment procedures for the classes allocated in the timetable. ?
- Teach challenging, well organised lessons and sequences of lessons across the ability range in which:
o an appropriate range of teaching strategies and resources are utilised.
o students prior knowledge and attainment are built upon, in order that they meet learning objectives and make sustained progress.
Qualifications / experience for Mechanical Engineer Lecturer:
- Must have 3+ years relevant teaching experience
- Must hold a degree or MA or related subject
- Previous Middle East experience a bonus (not essential)
- Native English speaker or an IELTS score 6.5+
- Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Management