This position is a static, permanent role, on a commercial building. It is for a large well known FM business, where career progression can be achieved through hard work and committment to the company.
It is a continental shift pattern, which consists of 4 on 4 off. Overtime is on offer which will give you an opportunity to earn a higher salary. There will be training and development opportunities to the successful candidate.
* Technically qualified Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* Demonstrable experience of managing and implementing change programmes
* Demonstrable examples of innovation
* Good quality and process driven person
* Relevant qualification to National Certificate/Diploma Level, City and Guilds, or equivalent.
* 5 year's experience in FM and in a hard service contract
* Able to work on own initiative, without direct supervision, as well as part of a team
* Carry out repairs to a high standard
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- planned maintenance
- fault repair
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'