Are you an experienced Multi-Skilled, Mechanical biased Service Engineer looking for a new opportunity to join an established specialist engineering business based in the heart of Telford?
My client is looking for experienced engineers to work worldwide installing and maintaining various offshore handling systems such as fibre rope winch systems, linear cable engines and launch recovery systems full product training and professional development available
The successful Engineer will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Service, maintenance, installation and repair of Mechanical / Hydraulic systems.
- Attend breakdowns and undertake fault finding.
- Identifying faults and repairing products to enable Set to work.
- Liaise with customers and ensure that they are up to date on progress.
- Report back to Service Manager via telephone or computer and keep informed with the progress.
- You will also be required to use a wide variety of testing equipment like Load Cells.
- Advise customers on best possible solutions to ensure that Equipment is working to the best of its ability.
- You will be required to complete reports on the Scope of works carried out.
- A strong Multi-Skilled background within Mechanical / Hydraulics is essential
- Time served apprenticeship would be preferred
- Fully conversant with mechanical drawings, including Hydraulic Schematic is essential
- Flexible attitude - extensive travel worldwide. (up to 8 weeks)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- OTE up to £50,000 with travel allowances
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory
- Access to company van. Mobile, laptop, tools and test equipment provided
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job