We are recruiting a fantastic Mechanical Engineer to work for a global FTSE 250 Engineering business based in Derby. With international reach and significant investment across the group, my client is now looking for a Design Engineer who will contribute to overall business strategy by designing innovative solutions for their OEM customers. The role will take projects from initial concept stage right through the product life cycle as a Design Engineer.
Our client is a Global FTSE 250 Engineering business, based in Derby. With four global sites and a sales and service network spanning 75 countries, this is a chance to join with a global business that is a market leader. After recently entering a number of lucrative markets globally they are now looking to bolster their Engineering team. The role provides full career development across their business and the opportunity to work with a number of major Engineering firms
The ideal Mechanical Engineer in Derby would be responsible for;
- Producing design specifications, drawings and calculations necessary
- Drive continuous improvement through the operation using LEAN Manufacturing tools
- Ensure mechanical equipment and services are procured and installed to the required standard.
- Produce detailed mechanical design calculations, drawings and or specifications
The ideal Mechanical Engineer in Derby would be;
- Expert in design for manufacturing
- Experience running a team
- Degree or higher in Design engineering or equivalent
- CAD proficient
- 5+ years within a design role
- A passion for Engineering
Competitive salary, apply for more information.