Mechanical Maintenance Engineer| Acton, West London | £42,000 + Package
Are you an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer? If so then please read on:
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to workin a brand new premises near Acton, West London. You will be working on shift in a team of 5.
Equipment you will be working with include; Air Handling Units, Fan Couil Units, Pumps, Motors, Belts, Fans, Boilers, Chillers etc. Day to day duties will also include general building services.
- £42,000 basic salary
- 4 on, 4 off days and nights
- 23 days annual leave
- Brand new commercial premises
- Rapidly expanding company
- Overtime available if desired
- Experience working in commercial building services
- City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work the hours advertised
- Experience working within both landlord and tenant area's of a commercial premises are preferable
If this position could potentially be of interest, please submit a CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- shift engineer
- shift leader
- Electrical engineer
- shift tech
- critical engineer
- mechanical shift leader
- electrical shift engineer