JOB - Mechanical Engineer
LOCATION - Oxfordshire
DURATION - 12 Months
RATE - £30-35p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer with a leading organisation based in the Oxfordshire area on a 12-month contract basis.
My client in an international Engineering provider to the Nuclear, Defence, R&D & Oil & Gas Industries.
The Mechanical Engineer will be required to do the following;
- Develop designs to satisfy technical specifications
- Prepare supporting design calculations to substation of designs
- Preparation of technical specifications in liaison with client and projects team
- Produce design documentation to comply with design standards, safety legislation
- Prepare Installation, commissioning and operating documents
The Mechanical Engineer is required to have the following;
- HND/HND/Degree in Mechanical/Engineering discipline
- 5years+ experience in a design role in a highly regulated industry
- Nuclear, Oil & Gas, R&D, Defence Industry experience
- Good experience and understanding of Inventor & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of generic mechanical principles such as stresses, forces, material selection and design principles
- Customer/client liaison skills and good commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of detail design and detailed drawing production within a high tech industry environment.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency