This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Monday – Friday
£30k – 35k
If you are a mechanical engineer with experience within spindle and high accuracy CNC tools then this will be the perfect role for you. Our client are leaders in the development and innovation within the market.
As a mechanical engineer the role will consist of:
- Working with CNC Spindles
- Having relative experience with building/ rebuilding these spindles.
- Being able to diagnose, test and carry out analysis
- Precision assembly to the highest tolerances
The successful mechanical engineer will have:
- Experience of CNC spindles
- Experience of building/rebuilding CNC spindles (however product training will be given for the successful candidate)
- Qualified mechanical engineer or time served mechanical fitter background
- Have worked in a clean environment
- Attention to detail is key
• Competitive salary on offer with a well-recognised Leicestershire business who invest heavily in staff training and development.
• Overtime also available.
• Pension Scheme
• Private health cover
If you'd like more information before applying, call Mikey on 01159888792.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job