Our client is an expanding independent M&E contractor with an excellent and varied client base throughout London and the South East of England.
The majority of the projects you will be undertaking will be commercial, industrial and high end residential with occasional public sector projects in schools and hospitals for example.
Based at their office in Berkshire, you will need to be an experienced and commercially minded electrical engineer with a detailed and proven track record in the following key areas of theindustry.
- Liaising with clients
- Procuring materials and sub-contractors
- Project Management
- Managing Employees, Sub-Contractors & Agency Labour
- Financially responsible for your own work including variations and managing projects from 10,000 to 2.5 Million Completing O&M Manuals and overseeing all commissioning
- Reporting to our commercial manager on all project and financial matters
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious electrical engineer who wishes to be given autonomy to progress their career and be part of a company that rewards profit accordingly with generous bonuses related to performance.
- £45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per year (this is scaled due to depending on age and experience)
- Bonus (this is based on a margin of profit the business makes and is paid on a percentage of salary)
- 20 days holiday plus shut-down over Christmas (an additional 4 days) extra days are offered
- Hours of work vary which contract will state, however normally from 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Company pension based on 5% or 3% paid by AES with matching employee contribution.
- Company mileage paid at 45 pence per mile
- Medical Health cover but this does not form part of the contract (at the directors
- Building Services
- Mechanical Electrical