Mechanical Engineer - Reigate
An Independently owned engineering consultancy based in Surrey who specialise in Building Services are urgently on the lookout for a passionate, young and dynamic Mechanical Engineer with 5 years experience in commercial consultancy.
You will become a key member of the organization working on a variety of small to medium sized projects across many sectors, including commercial, residential (private and social), educational and industrial to name a few.
- BEng or MEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Charted or working towards Chartership
- 5 years experience in Building Services
- Previously worked on HVAC and Water Service Design
- Proven Experience as a point of contact for client interaction
Duties will be-
- Manage projects and be the daily contact for clients
- Represent my client as part of the professional design team
- Liaise with internal and external design teams
- Ensure all calculations, drawings, correspondence and other documents are in good order
- Manage projects from inspection through to completion
- Mentor Junior engineers and graduates
In addition to being highly technical, you will also need to have strong interpersonal skills and possess an ability to inspire others by showing a willingness and enthusiasm to contribute. You will mentor and train new and graduate engineers, ensuring all projects are completed to the highest standard.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent benefits package that is tailored to best suit the individual and real career progression and development opportunities for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Ronnie on or email .
- Building Services
- mechanical engineer
- mechanical design engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"