Our client is an independent family owned Building Services provider who specialises in the design, installation and delivery of Mechanical building services solutions, covering all aspects of mechanical engineering installations.
Working with the Contracts Director you will be responsible for a number of projects, which typically are in the region of £100k up to £2m.
With a firm focus on passion, integrity and operational excellence, they now seek to add an experienced Mechanical Projects Manager to the firm in line with company growth, expansion and client focus being the core values of the business.
• Coordination, communication, monitoring, and planning with key supply chain
• Carry out material and sub-contract procurement
• Sub-contract and labour management
• Programme and progress reports monitoring
• Management and development of design process
• A focus to ensure safety, quality, cost, and delivery
• Setting up of project management controls, monitoring, and reporting deliverables, timelines, resources
• This is an opportunity to take responsibility and ownership of fundamental projects
• Experienced Mechanical Project Manager with a working knowledge and understanding of the redevelopment and refurbishment of commercial properties. Areas of expertise include heating, plumbing, ventilation, controls systems and air conditioning
• A passionate project manager with a firm focus on customer service and relationship building
• Health and Safety orientated with excellent communication skills
• A composed self-starter with the ability to lead teams
• Capable of achieving objectives and targets to strict timescales
• Encourages teamwork with a keen approach to broaden individual responsibilities
• Competent with documentation, monitoring, planning, and process execution
• Creates effective working relationships with Directors, colleagues and external contacts
A competitive salary and benefits, assisting the expansion of the business which in turn provides an opportunity to grow within a developing, financially stable company who continue to exceed customer expectations in their niche marketplace.
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
- Team Leader