Mechanical Engineer - Pressure Vessels - FEA - ASME VIII
Contract Duration: 3 Months
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a large Engineering company based in the Kendal area, they are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer on a 3 month contract basis. The purpose: of this role will be to provide a range of engineering support and advisory services to operating departments of the company.
* Develop innovative engineered solutions to solve specific customer problems.
* Prepare and develop engineering methods, practices and standards.
* Undertake stress calculations, material selection and related matters.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Three or more years of relevant mechanical engineering experience
* Candidates MUST have a strong working knowledge of Pressure Vessels
* Experience with hand calculations and FEA in accordance with ASME VIII
Please click apply now to have your CV instantly reviewed for consideration or ring and ask for Stephen Lynch for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job