Exciting permanent opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer/ Plumber for a well-established institution in London
Client are based in London and are an exclusive client of ours.
As a Mechanical Engineer/ Plumber, candidates will:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer and the lead person for all role related systems
- BMS monitoring
- Hot and cold water services
- Heating and ventilation plant and systems
Successful Mechanical Engineer/ Plumber will:
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in plumbing or mechanical Engineering or HNC/HND or equivalent in mechanical or electrical Engineering
- Significant experience in a mechanical and engineering role.
- You will also have demonstrable sound knowledge of Health and Safety and experience of following planned programmes of work
Permanent opportunity as a Mechanical Engineer/ Plumber, paying up to £29,000 but company will also offer to pay for qualifications down the line
- Building Services Management
- Mechanical Engineer