Vida Energy are currently working in partnership with a large Oil & Gas operator in Saudi Arabia to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to work on their Capital Brown field projects.
The positions will be in the South of the region.
This is a particularly URGENT requirement with interviews being conducted in London on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd March. Applicants must be able to attend on these dates to be considered.
- Project experience in design and construction.
- Execute Maintain Potential/ Capital Projects according to the scope, schedule and budget
- Coordinate activities and resolve issues among proponents, contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan.
- Provide technical input from mechanical aspect on the project deliverables from design to execution to ensure that the facility meets the business/operations requirements.
- Review drawings, specifications and calculations to ensure compliance with company codes & standards, procedures and policies.
- Familiar with rotating equipment like pump/compressor performance curves, hydraulic calculations, valve design and applications
- Adequate knowledge of engineering practices, international / Aramco Standards and Specifications.
- BSc Hons Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years Experience
- Strong knowledge of international Engineering Practices
- Excellent Supervisory and communication skills
- Bachelor Status
- 12 Month Rolling Contract
- Salary $7000 - $10000 USD per month
- 40% additional living allowance
- 42 Days Annual Leave (Maximum 2 leaves per year)
- Travel Expenses
Interested parties are encouraged to apply ASAP. Please respond with your CV and a brief covering letter indicating your availability to attend interview on the dates provided.
If you require any further information please contact Andrew Visvanathan
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil Gas
- Rotating Equipment