£40'000 - £50'000 + Training, Car, Phone, Laptop, Progression, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Walton-On-Thames, Surrey (Commutable from: Hersham, Weybridge, Byfleet, Sunbury-On-Thames, Ashford, Feltham, Chertsey, Esher) - the role will be covering UK Clients
Excellent opportunity on offer for an Industrial Refrigeration Engineer looking to come off the tools and join a market leading company, that will offer you training and development, to become an industry specialist.
Do you have a hands-on technical understanding of Industrial Refrigeration? Do you want to come off the tools into a surveying role?
Established over 25 years ago this company specialise in Food and Temperature-Controlled Industries. Due to the recent growth in the business, they are now looking for an additional mechanical surveyor to join the team.
In this role you will be primarily office based, visiting UK based clients one to two times a week, surveying their refrigeration plant. You will document any defects or repairs needed to the plant and report back to the client, following up to ensure the sub-contractors have successfully completed the work. This is a varied role that does include some UK travel.
This role would ideally suit a refrigeration engineer looking to come off the tools, to go into a surveying role.
* Mechanical Surveyor (Industrial Refrigeration)
* Surveying Industrial Refrigeration Plant
* Liaising with clients and contractors face to face and over the phone
* Documenting defects and maintenance requirements to the plant.
* £40'000 - £50'000 + Training, Car, Phone, Laptop, Progression, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
* Industrial Refrigeration looking to come off the tools.
* Has experience of dealing with clients face to face and over the phone.
* Happy to travel to clients UK-wide one to two times a week with the option of overnight stays.
* Wants to be supported through Chartership
Key Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Surveyor, Ammonia, Industrial Refrigeration, Surveying, Industrial Plant, Mechanical, Electrical, Chartership, Analytical, Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Hersham, Weybridge, Byfleet, Sunbury-On-Thames, Ashford, Feltham, Chertsey, Esher, UK Travel
- Industrial Refrigeration
- Mechanical Surveyor
- Industrial Plant
- echanical Engineer