To support their technical services division they are seeking experienced mechanical engineers to train as home based ENGINEERING SURVEYORS to visit clients in a given territory.
Working from home, the role will to be to visit clients and inspect their equipment for safety and legislatory requirements. This includes a wide variety of equipment which is covered under PUWER. LOLER 98, PSSR 2000 and LEV Equipment as covered under COSHH. You will develop a deep understanding of the regulations and work with the company's customers to ensure that the equipment operates within the regulatory framework.
You will need to demonstrate an excellent eye for detail, a calm and diplomatic manner and a background knowledge of any of the above regulatory frameworks..
To be considered you must:
* Be educated to HNC or above in mechanical engineering
* Previous demonstrable knowledge / training of the statutory regulations listed above, or possibly British standards, and the ability to apply these to given situations.
* Computer literate
* Full Drivers licence with no more than three penalty points
* Reside within the M11 / M1 corridor South of Welwyn Garden City / Luton / Harlow
In return the company offers
* Highly competitive salary,
* Non contributory pension scheme of 9% with a further matched contribution top up of up to 4%,
* Private health insurance,
* Company car (Vauxhall Insignia / Skoda Superb / similar)
* London weighting of up to £6000 dependant on your location
* Structured career development plan.
Please contact Steve.email@example.com with a cv and cover letter explaining why you should be considered for the post. I look forward to speaking to you soon.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business