Mechanical Engineer, £22k - £24k depending on experience
40 Hours per week, 6am to 2pm / 2pm - 10am rotating shifts
Manufacturing company based in Brandon
- Preventative maintenance of onsite production machinery
- Responsible for ensuring that maintenance paperwork is up to date and completed
- Mechanical and some electrical work / repairs
- Ensuring minimal downtime when looking at machinery
- Responsible for dealing with machinery break-downs
- Maintaining and improving current lines and machinery
- Mechanical engineering experience within manufacturing environment
- Some electrical experience preferred
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'