Randstad CPE are currently working with a national facilities management services provider to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to be based at a large commercial site in Harrogate. The Mechanical Engineer will be key to the effective and continuous availability of all services associated with the buildings across the large site and they will provide mechanical support by maintaining and fault finding of various mechanical assets.
- Operating and troubleshooting on building assets and mechanical equipment such as hot and cold water services and associated pipework, valves and expansion vessels, heating systems including pumps, valves and pipework, fans, motors, ductwork etc on various plant e.g. AHU's, building Management Systems (BMS), humidifaction, building fabric - first call response for leaks, blockages.
- Carry out PPM's, day-to-day maintenance and reactive issues relating to all the mechanical equipment and assets.
- To ensure site systems are operational and are maintained.
- Complete any necessary paperwork timeously and comprehensively and feedback directly into the contract CAFM/QHSE systems.
- Use of a PDA will be required.
- Installation and modification of site services as required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in building services industry
- C&G qualified or equivalent in mechanical services/maintenance.
- Recognised training or apprenticeship
- Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular water hygiene including L8 compliance, vented and unvented pressure systems, humidification.
- IPAF competence
- Willing to join a call out rota.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
If this role is of interest to you please click apply or call Olivia Lawson on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'