Mechanical Engineer / Critical Environment (part time)
£35,000 basic salary pro rata for 3 days a week (£21,000)
Hours: 3 days a week 8am to 5pm.
You can either work Monday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday.
This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a leading FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business. An experienced Technician is required to supervise and deliver a range of mechanical services on site at a data centre. The ideal candidate will have an mechanical background working within data centre, hospital, airport or other critical environments.
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Overseeing the operation and maintenance of data centre critical service systems.
Experience and qualifications required:
*Experience with PPMs
* Understands the full range of M & E equipment.
* Good communication skills and a team player and good team management skills.
* Capable of managing initial incident response and clear escalations to client representatives.
*Trade recognised mechanical qualifications
This role will offer excellent opportunities for career development and training. It will provide an ideal chance for you to showcase your experience and it will allow you to transfer your skills to work in a critical/ data centre environment.
- Mechanical Engineer / Critical Environment/ UPS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job