Looking for an Mechanical & Electrical Technician in the Carlisle area.
Full time, temporary on going role.
37.5-40 hours a week, Monday-Friday.
Pay rate will be between £24-£28 per hour.
- Relevant degree or equivalent in related engineering or construction related professional
- Membership of appropriate professional body or working towards certification.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in managing small to medium value construction
contracts including contracts for design services, technical services and capital works.
- Significant knowledge of Building and construction, Building Regulations, Building regulations, statutory compliance, health and safety, contract administration and JCT/other forms of construction contract.
If interested please contact Hannah at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- property surveyor
- Mechanical and Electrical surveyor