Based in Sandwich
12 month Contract
Paying £14.07 to £15.95 per hour
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Our client, a leading pharmaceuticals company is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team.
In this role, you'll be providing mechanical engineering maintenance support to ensure building services and pharma equipment runs effectively and is compliant.
To succeed in this role, you will need a relevant apprenticeship with good knowledge of working on building services e.g fans, motors etc.
Someone with a few years' experience out of their apprenticeship would be considered.
* Respond to equipment breakdowns, provide first line diagnostic and arrange for scheduling, components and (if necessary) resource for repair
* Make provision for safe system of work including isolations.
* Perform planned maintenance in accordance with work order instructions and associated procedures.
* Complete documents to confirm completion of tasks
* Perform mechanical & electrical installation works in accordance with regulated standards
* Engineering Apprenticeship and mechanical engineering working experience (fans, motors etc.)
* Experience of working within Pharmaceutical Environment (An advantage but not essential)
* Knowledge of GxP in Engineering Applications
* User level computer knowledge for completing documentation and email
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'