An exclusive new opportunity for a Mechanical Director to join a leading consultancy in London on a permanent basis, working on prestigious projects in the UK and Overseas.
The selected Director will be a key figure within the London office, leading a multi-disciplinary design team on a variety of projects within the high-rise residential, hotel, commercial, fit-out, shopping centre sectors.
You will be responsible for resource planning and ensuring the project is completed to the highest possible standards. This will involve liaising with architects and other stakeholders and the client.
- Have a proven track record of delivering multi-million pound projects
- Proven ability to be the technical lead on projects
- Extensive experience in this field, as well as experience interacting with clients in a consulting engineering environment
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical principles including HVAC systems
- Ideally be chartered or an equivalent recognised industry standard registration
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with UK regulations and legislations
- Excellent time keeping and organisational skills, to work to tight schedules and budgets
- A drive to achieve sustainable and energy efficient solutions
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, innovative and passionate Mechanical Director to join a Leading consultancy and work on stand out projects. Our client offers a highly competitive salary that is negotiable based on experience.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emma Williams on or send your CV to emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13670EXW. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.