A well-established industry leader that produces intricate parts for assembly need a Mechanical Design Engineer to produce and oversee complex assemblies. The role will also include liaising with multiple departments to support product development processes to develop effective engineering solutions.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be:
- Competent and experienced in the use of AutoCAD, for both 2D and 3D mechanical drawings, preferably working with assemblies and production.
- An effective written and verbal communicator.
- Pro-active and adaptable.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Production of detail and assembly drawings to high standards.
- Creation of BOMs on the company database.
- Ability to liaise with a variety of electrical/mechanical engineers on existing and future design projects.
- Provision of technical information in support of codification of spares and components.
- Support of product development activities including the design, costing and development of new equipments or system as required by business plan objectives.
The successful applicant must have the right to work in the UK. If this sounds like a contract Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity you would be like to take up, please apply now.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'