Mechanical (Design) Team Leader
Mechanical (Design) Team Leader : Workington / Lillyhall
Due to internal promotion with our client, MacArthur Recruitment are seeking a Mechanical Design Team Leader to lead an existing mechanical design team. The role is with a leading UK based engineering company in West Cumbria. They are looking for somebody who is keen to make a difference to the company, department and role. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills and career with this forward-thinking company.
Experience required for the role of Mechanical Design Team Leader :
- Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Degree in Engineering or similar (BEng, etc.)
- Health and Safety and Quality Assurance / H&S and QA
- Heavy engineering product and project delivery
- Running a team of mechanical designers
Main Purpose for the role of Mechanical Design Team Leader :
- Leading a team of design and lead engineers in the delivery of projects, managing the preparation of outline and detailed engineering designs and working closely with client and contract partners.
- Ensuring deliverables are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule whilst working safely and to the company’s quality management system.
Principal Accountabilities for the role of Mechanical Design Team Leader :
- Liaising with the commercial and projects teams to provide appropriate support to the enquiry, bid, tender or project.
- All areas of design and project management including, but not limited to, concept and detailed design, calculations, time, cost and resource management, various specifications, O&M manuals, CE marking, risk assessments, technical specification of items, site surveys and client meetings.
Bonus experience for the role of Mechanical Design Team Leader :
- Project Management / APM or other membership
- FEA / Finite Element Analysis
- CE Marking
- Hand calculations
- Lifting beams
- Piping / fluid services
- Chartered Engineer
Why work for our client in Mechanical Design?
- Ever growing.
- Career Development.
- Established organisation.
- Pension, Private Medical Insurance, flexible working etc.
- Competitive salary, negotiable, depending on experience. £38,000 to £45,000 + bens (34 days holiday, etc.)
The culture of the company is positive and motivated. They deliver great products and develop their people through further training, making this a great place to work.
For more information, or to apply for the position of Mechanical Design Team Leader within digital marketing, please contact Ewen on ewen at macarthurrecruitment co uk, ideally with a copy of your CV, or call.
MacArthur Recruitment is a recruitment business and agency focussing on quality of delivery for all parties; your success is our success. Please visit our website at www macarthurrecruitument co uk for more details.
- Mechanical Design
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"