Mechanical Design Manager
My client, specialising within the events industry, are currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer within their site in Wakefield.
Any individuals with Mechanical Design Experience or looking to take the next step in their career into management, would also be a great fit for this role!
The ideal candidate will have experience within a structural environment.
As Mechanical Design Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assist in the production of layout drawings for sales
- Co-ordinate and direct projects, ensuring they meet the requirements of the customer
- Review, develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the Mechanical design department
- Recruit employees, assign, direct and evaluate their work
- Attend production meetings coordinating with the electrical, planning and installation departments
- Direct the team, reviewing and approving designs
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Understanding of design and engineering procedures
- Good technical knowledge of computer assisted design AUTOCAD/Inventor (2D & 3D)
- Structural background/ product design
- Keen decision maker
- HNC/HND Engineering
If you are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date CV. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a call on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency