Mechanical Design / Senior Design Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical / Mechanical Design Manager / CAD Management / Project Management / SolidWorks / Electro-mechanical / Product Design / Electronics Packaging
Based down in Cornwall, my client is an ambitious international brand, looking to further develop it's product range in order to keep themselves at the top of the tree when it comes to Asset Management and Transit Systems.
They are looking for an accomplished Design Manager or a Senior Designer looking for the next step to come on board and integrate into the R&D department. You will be resposible for the management of all Mechanical Design and Development.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or HNC/HND equivalent
- Experience with sheet metal, plastic injection moulding and electronics enclosures
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams - Mechanical/Software/Electronics
- Strong understanding of 3D modelling software (ideally SolidWorks)
- Managing a design office/team of designers
- Design for Manufacture
- New Product Development
This is a brand-new requirement and my client are looking to fill the positions as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews as early as Monday 21st May but will be flexible for the right individual.
Send your CV to or call
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job