Mechanical Design Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are in partnership with an established Manufacturing business who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an additional Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Design and develop new methods of tooling for the manufacturing process
- Manage projects through the full lifecycle - Design, Release, Production
- Sustain existing methods of tooling
- Quality Check manufactured components
What the Client are looking for:
- Ideally you will be degree educated within Mechanical Design/Engineering
- Ideally you will have experience working within the Aerospace, Automotive sectors
- Have a good level of understanding on Machining
- You must have experience working with AutoCAD
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Monday - Friday - Days
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'