Major Recruitment GPS have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer (Solidworks) to join a well-established Global business based in Dewsbury. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer must have previous experience in Mechanical Design using Solidworks or similar
• Deliver Mechanical Design projects on time and within budget.
• Execute the required duties in accordance with the pharmaceutical industries current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Produce and amend GA Drawings and Detailed Manufacturing Drawings to the company’s standards for sub-contract manufacture.
• Preparation of calculation for justification of the design parameters on projects inclusive but not limited to airflow, pressure regimes, fan sizing, mechanical strength.
• Compilation of SAP information for procurement of the mechanical element of projects, to ensure procurement requirements are met, and accurate information is provided.
• Contractual awareness in order to identify project changes that may have commercial implications and apply them in accordance with company procedures.
• Support all departments (Design and Assembly) including aftersales with respect to mechanical design input.
• Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
Desired Experience & Skills
• Sheet Metal Fabrications
• Experience in Sub-contract manufacture
• PC Literate
• Commercial Awareness
• Previous history working in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience in managing a multitude of projects and multi task management
• Experience of PDM Vault (SolidWorks)
• Experience working with SolidWorks
• Working knowledge of SAP
• HNC Mechanical (Design) Engineering
- Mechanical Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"