Murray Mcintosh are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer on behalf of our Engineering Client, based in Hampshire. This is an immediate requirement with the Client looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Design Engineering department on an initial 3 month assignment.
To be considered for this role the successful applicant must be eligible to obtain UK security clearance.
To be considered for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, the successful Candidate must have the following experience/skill-set:
- Full working proficiency with Solidworks
- AutoCAD experience
- In depth knowledge of PDM systems
- Designing to BS8888 and other relevant drawing standards
- HND/Degree or equivalent qualification in a Mechanical Engineering related field
- Able to work a minimum of 4 days a week in Hampshire
Job role: Mechanical Design Engineer
Rate: £20ph-£22ph depending on experience
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Solidworks CAD
- Enclosure design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job