Salary: £30ph - £37ph
Location: UK Wide
Basis: 6 Month Contract
- Generate concept design proposals and feasibility studies to support product development programmes
- Carrying out elements of the product design
- Contribute to the development of engineering excellence within the business
- Provide the engineering department with mechanical engineering expertise in support of future business opportunities
- A HNC HND or higher in mechanical engineering
- Broad knowledge of all aspects of engineering (e.g. systems, electrical, electro-mechanical)
- Appreciation of electrical aspects of cabinet design (e.g. EMC, stray fields, creepage and clearance, insulation systems)
- Experience in manufacturing methods applicable to electronic cabinets; sheet metal fabrications, welding, machining, corrosion protection
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD. Solidworks is preferred.
- Good knowledge of materials
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews.
- Good in front of customers; willing and able to make presentations
Omega Resource Group Ltd, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Company. If you wish to discuss this role or indeed any other opportunities that we are currently working on, please feel free to contact Callum on or email .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. At Omega Resource Group we also recruit for Mechanical and Electrical Fitters, Electronic Technicians, Machinists, Electrical and Electronic Project Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Wiremen, Hardware Engineers, Electronic Design Engineers, Electronic Design Managers, Design Managers, Electrical Team Leaders, Team Supervisors, Mechanical Design Engineers, Production Engineers and more. To find more of our roles please look at our current vacancies on www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.