Our Client prides themselves on their ability to develop solutions to Clients’ environmental requirements, which are both aesthetically pleasing and founded on sound engineering principles. The practice places great emphasis on Client satisfaction, as this is undoubtedly the most efficient means of maintaining and developing their place in the market. With a genuine passion for achieving high quality installations, effectively commissioned and completed on time and within budget, they are one of South Yorkshire leading independent M&E specialists.
The design ethos is based upon the use of sound engineering principles to evaluate and select building engineering services solutions appropriate to modern, sustainable, energy efficient buildings. The team includes certified specialists including iSBEM Competent Persons, Low Carbon Consultants, EPC Assessors and BREEAM Advisors, all members of the design team pride themselves in the specification of ergonomically designed, practical, sustainable and economic buildings.
Software based design packages include Dynamic Thermal Simulation techniques. Specialist design and assessment tools such as Relux, Dialux, iSBEM, OR-Cal are utilised. Design tools include the use of 3D AutoCAD and Building Information Modelling technologies utilising Revit MEP software.
Core services include: -
- Mechanical and electrical services design and specification
- Client Technical Advisor services
- Building services project management
- Building services cost advice
- Energy surveys and assessments
- Strategic and infrastructure planning for future projects
- Assessment surveys to establish the condition of services and the need for remedial works
- Preparation of maintenance schedules and contracts
- Assessment surveys to determine the condition of services prior to purchase
- Carbon / CO2 emissions analysis
- Low Carbon Consultancy
- Building thermal modelling
- Provision of Energy Performance Certificates (EPC’s)
- Security assessments
The business is looking to add a talented Mechanical Engineer who can take responsibility for the design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC) throughout a broad range of projects including the commercial, residential, health care, leisure and education sectors.
Applications are invited from HVAC Design Engineers already working in a similar role across either Consulting Engineering, D&B Contracting or Public Sector, able to work under limited supervision with a solid understanding of the basic principles of Building Services Engineering. Whilst this role isn’t a trainee position, there is some flexibility where the role could be tailored to suit either an Intermediate or Senior level Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Air Conditioning
- Building Services
- Low Carbon