Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large manufacturing business in Northampton that specialises in products for the Automotive industry. They are searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Applications teams.
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are working in partnership with a large manufacturing business in Northampton that are in need of a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Applications team. They are a world leader in the Automotive industry and pride themselves on their state of the art technology and manufacturing techniques.
The main responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer at the Northampton business would be;
- Contributing to the development of project-specific design solutions
- Test and prototype to build concept
- Working with internal departments, customers and suppliers
- Validating and verifying your designs
New product design and development of new customer applications
- Leading engineering deliverable such as DFMEAs
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer would be;
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 1-3 years of experience within a suitable of transferable engineering environment
- Experience of the NPI process
- Experience using FEA /engineering calculations to validate products
Competitive salary, apply for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job