Are you looking for fantastic career prospects and a varied workload?
Working within an integrated engineering team you will produce general assembly models and drawings
Develop detailed manufacturing drawings for fabrications and hydraulic manifolds.
You will need to be qualified to at least ONC level, or equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering.
Conversant with AutoCAD including experience in 3D modelling
Experience in one of the following:
- Pipework, Fittings, Fabrications.
- Design of Hydraulic Power Units and Assemblies.
- Interpretation of Standards and the resulting assessment of the structural integrity of power unit frames
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Fluid power pipework systems - constructional details.
- Fabrication techniques / methods of manufacture - constructional details.
- Fabrication rules associated with DNV (or similar approval) - appraisal typically to DNV2.7.1 / DNV2.7.3.
- Selection of Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel material grades, sections and appropriate finishes.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business