Mechanical Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join my client's business in Staffordshire. My client is a small, growing consultancy, specialising in Mechanical and Electrical services, within the built environment. They are currently working on a number of exciting commercial projects across the UK and their client list is growing.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will work alongside the Director of the business to deliver your own projects within time, quality and budget for clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Site surveys and attendance at Design Team meetings
- Production of mechanical drawings, including consideration of the following systems: heating, ventilation, air conditioning, cooling systems, natural gas and building management systems
- Hevacomp calculations
- Design calculations
- Preparation of Mechanical equipment schedules
Experience/ Skills Required
- Relevant, previous experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer within building services/ built environment
- Chartered (or working towards) degree qualified in building services or similar
- Experience of Revit (desirable)
- Member of Professional Institute such as CIBSE or IET (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business which is serious about providing a quality service to clients and has ambitious growth plans in the coming years. There will also be a wide scope for you to develop your career and achieve progression. If you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- building services
- mechanical design
- mechanical design engineer
- built environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job