JOB - Mechanical Design Engineer
LOCATION - Dorset
DURATION - 6 months
RATE - £35-38p/h
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a leading organisation based in the Dorset area on an initial 6 month contract basis.
My client specialise in the design and development of underwater vehicles and systems for the Marine and Defence industries.
They require an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to come on board to work on both new and existing projects.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is required to have;
- SolidEdge experience is advantageous but other 3D CAD software experience will also be considered (SolidWorks, Inventor, Creo/ Pro Engineer, Catia)
- Experience working on underwater equipment or on automated systems design would be advantageous
- Maritime industry experience would also be beneficial
- Must be able to gain UK security clearance/ Or hold UK SC Clearance already
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV along with your availability.
Premier are acting as an employment agency