Mechanical Design Engineer £28k - £35k d.o.e. + benefits Coventry
Experienced Design Engineer? Join a successful engineering manufacturing business in Coventry
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of a range of products in line with company standards and in compliance with relevant regulations and national / international legislation. Using 2D CAD or 3D Inventor, you will produce system layouts, module assemblies, detailed drawings for manufacture, pneumatic / schematic diagrams, P & IDs, along with parts lists, BOMs, specifications and supplier details. You will also:
- consider designs for new and existing product lines
- maintain technical construction files / liaise with Project Managers to resolve any issues
- manage amendments in accordance with the Quality Management System
- provide design support to manufacturing, sales and R&D
Our client, which is part of a larger Group, is a leading manufacturer of high quality process equipment for the Aerospace and Automotive sectors and carries out turnkey projects on a worldwide basis.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will be qualified (HNC/D or higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering). With experience of AutoCad Inventor 2D / 3D design package or SolidWorks, you will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the detailed design of steel and plastic fabricated process equipment, or have experience gained in a general engineering plant & equipment, process, mechanical or conveyor industry. You will also:
- understand standard regulations (e.g. CE marking, risk assessments, systems and mechanics)
- be flexible / committed / conscientious / able to work to deadlines
- be computer literate
This role requires some weekend work in busy periods and also some overseas work to include sign off of equipment (as and when required).
If you wish to be considered for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, please forward your CV in stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 282670i.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited from candidates with the following skills and experience: mechanical design engineer pneumatic process equipment plant autocad inventor 3d aerospace engineering manufactured fabricated parts Coventry
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.
- mechanical design engineer pneumatic process equipment plant autocad inventor 3d aerospace engineering manufactured fabricated parts Coventry