Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Nr Stratford-Upon-Avon
Salary: Up to £30,000pa depending on experience
Our client is an Innovative engineering company involved in solving process handling solutions for the food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical and numerous other industries. Due to growth now they are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team. You will be responsible for delivering product designs to meet customer needs and occasionally prototype designs in a timely manner, which can be easily followed and manufactured.
- Responsible for the mechanical design, detailing of machinery, and development of all mechanical aspects of machinery, assemblies and components from concept sketches or design brief of new products.
- Taking a design from concept to completion, such that the design can be economically manufactured in line with the customer's requirements to meet project deadlines.
- Producing technical documents and calculations for our customers.
- Supporting the business development team with proposals.
- Communicating effectively to ensure timescales are met.
- Modification of existing products.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of 2D and 3D CAD systems.
- Proficient in AutoCAD software.
- Technical engineering qualifications plus experience in equipment design would be advantageous.
- Bespoke design experience to fit in constrained areas to suit customer's requirements would be advantageous.
- Computer literate and able to use software programs to carry out co-ordination drawing works.
- You should be a reliable, confident individual that is happy to work within a small team.
Due to the location, you must be able to drive.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.