Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services
A well-established Mechanical Building Services Contractor is looking to recruit a Mechanical Project Manager to join their existing team. The company undertake projects across a various industry sectors such as Education, Health, Prisons, Retail and Commercial Buildings across the Midlands area.
The company work on project values of up to £3million.
The role of a Mechanical Design Engineer will involve -
- Carrying out detailed design proposals taken from basic tender designs through to construction
- Pipe Sizing, Duct Sizing and main plant sizing etc.
- Technical submission of all plant and associated materials to meet design brief
- Attend design team meetings
- Site Surveys
- Assist the Estimating team when required
- HNC In Building Services Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Mechanical Design Engineer role with an M&E Consultancy or Building Services Contractor
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and Hevacomp will be beneficial
- Good knowledge of Part L Building Regulations along with a good understanding of the Gas Regulations, F Gas, SBEM, Thermal Modelling, SAP and BREEAM
Salary for this role will be up to £42,000 plus company car or car allowance, pension and bupa healthcare.
- Building Services
- Mechanical Design
- MEP Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job