Mechanical Design Engineer - Building Services
An established Multi-Disciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer for their Building Services division in Manchester. The company covers all sectors and work on projects up to the value of £30million.
The role of a Mechanical Design Engineer will involve -
- Assisting with all aspects of mechanical building services design
- Carrying out site surveys, design calculations and assisting in the preparation of specifications and reports
- Attend project team meetings
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems
- HNC/Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a building services design engineer role
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience with REVIT MEP and IES would be beneficial
Salary for this role would be between £22-28k plus Healthcare, Pension etc.
- Building Services
- Mechanical Design