Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
- Produce mechanical designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD (Ideally SolidWorks).
- Preparation of BOMS.
- Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Technical support for workshop engineers during system building phase.
- Constructive input to project meetings to ensure Customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time.
- Develop user manuals in line with standards set by operations team.
- Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- SolidWorks experience (Desirable)
- Circa £40,000 per year
- 20 days holiday + 8 public holidays apportioned on a pro rata basis increasing 1 day per year served up to a maximum of 3 days/3 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job