We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Design Engineers to join an established engineering company, based in Winchester.
This company have grown vastly over the last 18 months and looking to take on 3 Mechanical Design Engineers on a 6 month contract with the possibility of being extended. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an esteemed client on some fantastic projects.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- The successful Mechanical Design Engineer must have demonstrable SolidWorks experience
- Experience with heavy/light fabrications and special purpose machinery
- A broad knowledge of manufacturing techniques
- A mechanical design engineering qualification
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be required to produce the engineering designs and documents
- You will complete small and medium sized projects and work within a team to complete the larger projects
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to manage all aspects of the design process which include draughting and testing of products.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.