Mechanical Design Engineer required. My client is a specialist manufacturer who due to an extended period of growth are now seeking an experienced or graduate Design Engineer to join their team. It is expected that the successful candidate will be based in and around the Peterborough area.
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will come from an Engineering/Fabrication background and be experienced in the use of Creo.
This positon will require a logical approach with attention to detail and the ability to work to project timescales a key requirement. This role would suit either a recent engineering graduate, or a candidate with a few years' experience seeking the next stage of their career.
Graduate Design Engineer Position Overview
- Using Creo software to create and develop 3D drawings for manufacture
- Provide technical support to customers
- Logging product developments in the Product Data Management software
- Liaising closely with other members of the Design team
Graduate Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in an engineering/ design orientated subject
- Previous Design Engineering experience desirable but not essential
- Proficient with 3D CAD software, such as Solidworks, Creo, Inventor
- Proficient with MRP systems
Graduate Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £24,000 (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy