Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a manufacturer of Mechanical Machinery who is now seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in the Northwich area. This position would suit a Design Engineer with industry experience in machinery design. It is expected that the Design & Development Engineer will be based in a commutable distance of Northwich.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for the design, development and prototyping of a range of special purpose machinery.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Design & Developing of new and existing products/ systems through the use of Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Carrying out testing and evaluation on projects
- Resolving any issues with customer's specification drawings
- Assisting with other duties in the office as of when required
- Providing technical support solutions to customers as of when required
- Attending exhibitions and trade shows to promote the companys products
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Previous experience in machinery design, ideally in an agricultural market
- HNC or above in a Mechanical Engineering orientated subject, degree qualified is desirable
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Full UK Driving License
- Good communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Northwich, Cheshire
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependent Upon Experience
- 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 18:00
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'