Mechanical Design Engineer - South West - £35-45k
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000
We are currently working with an Automotive Manufacturer in the South West. This is a perfect opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer who has experience within the Automotive industry specifically using Stainless steel, Steel alloys and Plastics.
The roles and responsibilities:
Generating detail and assembly drawings for manufacture using the Inventor CAD package.
- Produce BOM's, parts list, operator's manuals and maintain drawing office records
- Source suitable products for company use, liaise with procurement and progress as necessary
- Knowledge of all relative standards (WVTA & IVA) to ensuring vehicle road legality, vehicle type approval and risk assessments are met.
Experience, Qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant mechanical design experience.
- Familiar with the use of engineering materials such as stainless steel, mild steel alloys and plastics.
- Mechanical design of vehicle exteriors or exterior components
- Understanding and design of hydraulics, pneumatics including valves, pumps and instrumentation.
- Salary between £35,000 - £45,000 Depending on Experience
- 25 Days holiday along with bank holidays!
- Monday - Thursday 8:00 - 17:00 and Friday until 16:00
If you’re a Mechanical Design Engineer looking for a great opportunity, please apply now to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'