A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks based in the Hampshire area, to join this world leader in the design and manufacture of high tech complex special purpose machinery.
The Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks will have experience in mechanical design from cradle to grave within a fast paced environment. Ideally experience in working in a project team environment and working to deadlines on the company latest R & D projects.
Key Skills required for the Mechanical Design Engineer - Mechanisms will include:
- Degree Educated in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience using Solidworks
- Ideally some experience in the design of special purpose machinery (not essential)
- Ideally some knowledge of FMEA, fluid/pneumatic systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks to develop their career within an innovative and creative company.
To apply for Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks based in Hampshire area please send your CV and covering letter to , or for more information contact Scott Newcomen on
Visit and follow Redline Group
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Creo Pro Engineer