Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication TP109564
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-estabilished manufacturer of Mechanical Machinery based in the Nottingham area supplying a range of industries including the Scientific markets. The successful candidate will be developing new and existing product lines using 3D SolidEdge software, as well as assisting general arrangement designs.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Degree qualified or Apprentice served Engineer with experience in the Sheet Metal Fabrication industry to join a well-estabilished and growing manufacturer.
Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Overview
- Developing new and existing products in line with customer specifications using 3D CAD software
- Liaising closely with the Production team to ensure engineering drawings are understood
- Preparing drawings for Manufacture
- Liaising with external manufacturing suppliers
- Adhering to the company quality standards and health and safety policy
- Providing technical support on the products to customers and the sales team
Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or Apprentice served in a Manufacturing / Mechanical principle
- Proficient with 3D CAD Software i.e. Solidworks, SolidEdge, ProEngineer
- Experience working with a Manufacturing environment, ideally within Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Strong communication skills
- Based in a commutable distance of Nottingham
- Full UK Driving License
Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000 - Dependent upon experience
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday. Increasing by 1 day a year up to 25 days.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.