Mechanical Design Engineer required. Our client is a leading manufacturer of Sheet Metal applications and components based in the Newport area. In support of continual growth, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining a dynamic and growing team.
Graduate and Junior Mechanical Design Engineers are suitable for this position as my client is able to offer training.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture.
- Creating drawings via solid works of equipment to customer specifications.
- Liaising closely with other members of the design, procurement and manufacture teams.
- Assisting the development of prototypes.
- Support and revisions of existing products.
- Undertake product testing and development procedures
- Creation of product documentations using CAD models.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree, HNC / HND Qualified
- Proficient with 2D and 3D software such as Solidworks and AutoCAD is essential.
- Based in a commutable distance of Newport, South Wales
- Full UK driving license.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on experience)
- 30 days' holiday, including bank
- Parking on site
- Start ASAP
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job