This is a great chance for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a global medical engineering company with over 9,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of $2bn.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working with new products assisting with them into production. The role is working with highly complex instruments which require 100% precision at all times. In this analytical role, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a variety of duties from modelling and analysis through to project planning and resolving issues.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of machining, sheet metal, castings and plastic moulding manufacturing processes and materials
- Ability to direct other engineers within a project team
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or similar mechanical CAD software
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job