This is a great chance for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join a global medical engineering company with over 9,000 employees worldwide and a turnover in excess of $2bn.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working with new products assisting with them into production. The role is working with highly complex instruments which require 100% precision at all times. In this analytical role, the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a variety of duties from modelling and analysis through to project planning and resolving issues.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience in mechanical design and electro-mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of machining, sheet metal, castings and plastic moulding manufacturing processes and materials
- Ability to direct other engineers within a project team
- Knowledge of SolidWorks or similar mechanical CAD software
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.