£40,000 - £45,000 + excellent benefits
Are you a mechanical design engineer from an automated machinery/manufacturing background looking for a role where you will take the design lead on projects for a world class client base?
On offer is a varied and challenging role where you will work on cradle to grave design projects for an expanding company who offer creative and bespoke packages for companies such as Bentley and JLR.
This role is for a company that specialises in providing bespoke and tailor-made automated systems and as a result of continued success they are seeking to recruit dynamic engineers to complement their established and successful mechanical design team.
Due to a growing clientele which spans across several industries they have further expansion plans in place so can also offer future development opportunities both technically and also within management.
This role would suit a mechanical design engineer from an automated machinery/manufacturing background looking to take the design lead of projects for a rapidly expanding company.
* Taking a leading role in the successful completion of a design and delivery on a project
* Producing detailed 3D design drawings using Solidworks
* Liaising with the customer to extract and interpret their requirements.
* Mechanical Design Engineering background
* Experience working within automation/manufacturing
* Looking for a senior autonomous role with further development
Mechanical design engineer, design, Solidworks, 3D, AutoCAD, manufacturing, automation, machinery, production, projects, Worcester, Droitwich Spa, Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Worcestershire
Please click the apply button or contact Kieran Williams at Rise Technical to be considered for the role.
- Mechanical design engineer
- Droitwich Spa